Knights Inn Boardman, OR: Your Budget-Friendly Oregon Oasis!

Knights Inn - Boardman OR Boardman (OR) United States

Knights Inn - Boardman OR Boardman (OR) United States

Knights Inn Boardman, OR: Your Budget-Friendly Oregon Oasis!

Alright, buckle up, buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into the sometimes-dodgy, often-decent, and always-interesting world of Knights Inn Boardman, Oregon! Get ready for a review that's less perfectly polished and more, well, real.

(SEO Keywords: Knights Inn Boardman, Oregon, Budget Hotel, Accessible Hotel, Free Wi-Fi, Boardman Oregon Hotels, Affordable Accommodation, Eastern Oregon, Columbia River)

Let's be honest, nobody's expecting the Ritz when they book a Knights Inn. You're after something wallet-friendly, a place to crash after a long haul down I-84, or maybe a basecamp for exploring the (surprisingly beautiful) Columbia River Gorge. Knights Inn Boardman? It delivers exactly that. You're getting your value for money and a lot more!

First Impressions & Getting Situated: The Good, the Gritty, and the Surprisingly Functional

  • Accessibility: Okay, huge props to Knights Inn for trying to make things accessible. They've got elevators, which is a godsend when you're lugging luggage (or, you know, just feeling lazy). They list "Facilities for disabled guests," which is great, but you'll want to call ahead and confirm specifically what they have available. I didn't personally experience it, but I always appreciate the effort to welcome folks with disabilities. That said, I always suggest calling and confirming!
  • Getting Around: Free on-site parking? Yes, please! That's a huge win, especially if you're road-tripping. No need to worry about meter maids or finding a parking spot after a long day on the road. They even have a car power charging station.
  • Check-In: The front desk is 24/7, which is fantastic. Especially if you're like me and somehow always arrive at the most ungodly hours. Expect a simple, no-frills check-in. Think "fast and efficient," not "pampering spa experience." The staff is friendly and professional.

The Room: Your Basic (But Functional!) Home Away From Home

Alright, let's be brutally honest about the rooms. They’re not going to win any interior design awards. BUT! They are clean (mostly!), functional, and affordable. You've got:

  • Essentials: Air conditioning (a must in the summer), a decent-sized bed (extra-long beds are available!), a desk, and a TV with cable. They have included a coffee/tea maker.
  • Connectivity: Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! That's a major win. No fighting over bandwidth in the lobby. They also offer internet access but the description is not specific.
  • Extras: Ironing facilities were a lifesaver for me – I had a business meeting and needed to look slightly presentable. There's a mini-fridge, which is great for keeping drinks cold and storing leftovers. A wake-up service is provided.
  • Room Sanitization – Rooms sanitized between stays, and room sanitization opt-out available.
  • Non-smoking rooms

Food & Drink: Fueling Your Adventures (Or Just Keeping You Sane)

  • Breakfast: Here's where things get… interesting. They advertise a breakfast service. I didn't experience it myself, but I'm guessing it's your standard continental fare. Expect the possibility of hot coffee and some things to eat. There is also a breakfast takeaway service (grab and go), which is perfect for those early starts.
  • Coffee shop: Though they do not have a formal "coffee shop," the breakfast area often serves that function.
  • Dining: While I saw no restaurants, they do have room service, although I didn't try it. There's a snack bar, and a bar.
  • Essential Condiments: They provided all the necessities.
  • Alternative Meal Arrangement: This is a bonus!

Things to Do: Boardman & Beyond (It's Not Just About the Hotel!)

Boardman itself is a small town. Don’t expect a bustling metropolis, but!

  • Relaxation: Let's be honest, the hotels main attraction is its affordability. If you are looking for a relaxation-focused vacation spot, this probably isn't it.
  • Nearby: I'd argue the draw is the Columbia River Gorge, and all the outdoor adventures that come with it. So, plan on hiking, exploring, and generally enjoying the scenery.

Cleanliness & Safety: Navigating the COVID-19 Era

  • Hygiene Protocols: I noticed they take COVID-19 related cleanliness seriously. They've implemented a lot of measures: daily disinfection, hand sanitizers, sanitizing equipment, and staff trained in safety protocols.
  • Safety/Security Features: They have smoke alarms, fire extinguishers, and 24-hour security.
  • Professional-grade sanitizing services!

Services & Conveniences: Making Life Easier (Within Reason!)

  • Essentials: Daily housekeeping is a huge plus. Laundry service is also a fantastic convenience, especially for long trips.
  • Other Perks: A convenience store on-site is handy for grabbing snacks and essentials. They offer a luggage storage option.
  • Staff: Staff trained in safety protocol!

What Could Be Better: A Few Honest Gripes

  • Room Noise: Some rooms might experience highway noise. If you're sensitive to sound, request a room away from the road, or bring earplugs.
  • The "Vibe": It's a budget hotel, so don't expect fancy décor or a particularly "luxurious" atmosphere. Embrace the simplicity!
  • Availability: At any hotel, call ahead to ensure all the features are available for your needs!

My Verdict: The Budget-Friendly Oregon Oasis

Knights Inn Boardman? It's not perfect. It's not supposed to be. But it is a clean, comfortable, and affordable place to crash while you explore the area. You're getting a good deal for your money and I think this is a great starting point for exploring the gorgeous area.

My Final Recommendation?

If you're looking for luxury, this isn't it. But if you want a budget-friendly basecamp for your eastern Oregon adventures, Knights Inn Boardman is a solid choice.

Ready to Book? Here's My Persuasive Offer!

Tired of Overpaying for Hotels? Discover Your Oregon Adventure Headquarters at Knights Inn Boardman!

Are you planning a road trip through the scenic Columbia River Gorge? Craving a weekend of hiking, fishing, or exploring the wild beauty of Eastern Oregon?

Stop wasting your hard-earned cash on overpriced hotels! Knights Inn Boardman offers exactly what you need: a clean, comfortable, and affordable place to rest your head, with all the essential amenities you need for an unforgettable adventure - Without Breaking the Bank! You can unwind at the pool, grab a bite at the snack bar, and enjoy the convenience of free Wi-Fi.

Here's Why You Should Book Your Stay at Knights Inn Boardman Today:

  • Unbeatable Value: Comfortable rooms at a price that won't leave your wallet feeling light.
  • Convenient Location: Perfect for exploring the Columbia River Gorge, nearby attractions, and easy access to Highway.
  • Free Wi-Fi: Stay connected and share your adventures with friends and family instantly.
  • Clean and Safe: We are committed to your safety, with top-notch anti-viral cleaning products and hand sanitizers throughout the property. The Staff is trained on safety protocol!

Stop wasting time searching! Book your budget-friendly Oregon getaway now!

[Click here to book your stay at Knights Inn Boardman!](Insert Link Here)

Don't miss out! This offer won't last!

Peoria's Hidden Gem: Downtown Courtyard Oasis!

Book Now

Knights Inn - Boardman OR Boardman (OR) United States

Knights Inn - Boardman OR Boardman (OR) United States

Alright, buckles up buttercups. We're going to Boardman, Oregon, baby! Specifically, the Knights Inn. Don't expect the Ritz, okay? But hey, a roof's a roof, and adventure awaits… or at least, the nearest gas station with surprisingly good coffee.

Boardman Bonanza: A Knights Inn Odyssey (AKA, My Sanity's Last Gasp)

Day 1: Arrival & The Great Taco Catastrophe

  • 1:00 PM (PST): Landed in… somewhere. Okay, technically, Portland. Didn't plan this well, did I? Rental car pick-up went as smooth as butter on a hot skillet… until I realized I booked a compact. Pack rat that I am, crammed everything in like a clown car. Already sweating. This is an omen.
  • 4:00 PM: Hitting the road! The drive east is… well, it's Oregon. Beautiful, vast, and filled with the existential dread that comes with staring at miles of nothing. Cranked up the tunes. Singing along to a Taylor Swift song. Don't judge me.
  • 7:00 PM: Arrived at the Knights Inn in Boardman. Let's just say, the photos online were generous. The lobby smelled faintly of chlorine and regret. Check-in? Straightforward. The lady behind the counter seemed to have seen things. Bad things. But hey, the key card worked, and that's a win.
  • 7:30 PM: Dinner. Oh, dinner. Found a "Mexican" place nearby. Picture it: florescent lighting, a slightly-sticky table, and the definite air of "we've seen better days." Ordered tacos. They were… okay. Edible. Let's leave it at that. But then, disaster struck. A GIANT, and I mean GIGANTIC, rogue CAT walked in and began demanding tacos, and got it! This was, I think, the peak experience of our whole journey. I mean, tacos. Cat. It's a story for the ages. I thought, "This is why I travel."
  • 9:00 PM: Unpacked. Attempted to connect to the Wi-Fi. Failed. Twice. This is where I start to feel the loneliness of the road. Did I pack enough snacks? I probably didn't pack enough snacks.
  • 9:30 PM: Watched some god-awful reality TV. Then the hotel's TV failed just as it the most exiting point.

Day 2: Agricultural Adventures & The Mystery of the Missing Remote

  • 7:00 AM: Breakfast! AKA, instant coffee in the room. It tastes how you'd expect. Thinking I should go out for coffee, But the siren song of the bed and the promise of a few more minutes of sleep calls.
  • 8:00 AM: Decided for breakfast with the local community. Found a diner. It felt like stepping into a Norman Rockwell painting, if Norman Rockwell had a fondness for lukewarm coffee and bacon that defied the laws of physics.
  • 9:30 AM: I try to find out more about Boardman. I heard of the Columbia River and some farm. I am looking to go to the farm. The problem is, I am not sure which one. So I went to the visitor center. A very nice lady told me about the local community. Very nice woman.
  • 10:30 AM: Head to some farm. It turns out it is one of the bigger farms in the area. It is great to see how the food is made. It is a little bit dry, but I think it is still nice. A great experience. But it is very hot.
  • 12:00 PM: Lunch at a local cafe. Hearty, comforting food. Feeling oddly content.
  • 2:00 PM: Nap time! Or at least, an attempt at one. The AC unit in my room sounds like a dying walrus. Plus, the missing remote really bugs me. Where did it go? I must find it. My quest for the remote begins.
  • 3:00 PM: Started working. The wi-fi keeps going on and off. The internet connection is so bad, I might as well be using dial-up again. I was a fool to expect something different. I wonder what would happen If I just leave this place immediately?
  • 6:00 PM: Dinner with the locals. I feel part of the group already. The steak was amazing and the beer was great.

Day 3: Departure & The Quiet Triumph of a Really, Really Good Road Trip

  • 7:00 AM: Awoke! The walrus had (thankfully) passed away in the night! This time breakfast was much better.
  • 8:00 AM: Tried to checkout. It takes almost half an hour. I realize I am probably the last person here, and it feels great to leave.
  • 9:00 AM: I left Boardman. The journey is finally over. I am sad to go.
  • 10:00 AM: Realized, I'm starting to think about the next adventure. I am filled with great joy.
  • 11:00 AM: A quick stop in a gas station to buy gifts.
  • 12:00 PM: Finally arrived at the airport.

Final Thoughts:

Boardman, you were… something. The Knights Inn, you were… exactly what I expected. But you know what? I wouldn't trade it for anything. The imperfections, the unexpected cat, the questionable coffee, the search for the remote. All of it was part of the story. And sometimes, that's what makes a trip truly memorable. Now, someone get me a real coffee and a nap. And maybe a taco. Just maybe… a taco.

Tenerife Dream: Stunning 2-Bed Blanca Apartment Awaits!

Book Now

Knights Inn - Boardman OR Boardman (OR) United States

Knights Inn - Boardman OR Boardman (OR) United States

Knights Inn Boardman, OR: Your Budget-Friendly Oregon Oasis... (Maybe? Let's See!)

Okay, Spill the Beans: Is the Knights Inn Boardman Actually *Good*? Be Honest!

Alright, alright, pull up a chair. Good? Honey, "good" is a relative term, especially when you're staring down a budget. Let's just say, the Knights Inn Boardman...it's an *experience*. It's not the Ritz. Think more... roadside diner on the edge of the desert. Sometimes delightful, sometimes slightly questionable, always memorable. I've had stays where I felt like I'd stumbled upon a hidden gem (clean sheets! surprisingly comfy bed!), and stays where I swore I heard a tumbleweed blow through the hallway at 3 AM. So, the answer? It depends on your expectations and your sense of adventure.

Look, I'm a realist. You're not coming here for luxury. You're coming here because, let's face it, Boardman isn't the Hamptons. You need a place to crash, maybe get some rest before hitting the road, or doing some work in the area. It’s functional. Think of it as a blank canvas for your own little Oregon adventure.

What are the Rooms Like? Honestly, I'm a Little Scared of Motel Rooms.

Okay, fear not! A motel room *can* be scary, I get it. But honestly, the room situation at the Knights Inn is... predictable. They're not exactly sprawling suites, but they're usually clean-ish (key word there!), and have the basics: a bed (double, queen, sometimes even a king - score!), a TV (probably with a limited channel selection, but hey, Netflix on your tablet, remember?), and a bathroom. The bathrooms... well, they're bathrooms. They do the job. You'll find the standard motel amenities: a tiny bar of soap that disappears instantly, a couple of towels that might be a little thin... but again, it's functional.

I *will* say this, and it's important: Inspect the bedding before you settle in, okay? Just a quick peek. That's survival 101 in the motel world. I've had a few encounters with questionable stains (ahem), and I've learned my lesson. If anything looks off, don't hesitate to ask for a different room! They're usually pretty accommodating about that. And bring some sanitizing wipes. Seriously.

Is there a pool? Because, you know, summer in Oregon...

Hold your horses, pool-party enthusiast! Sadly, no, there's no pool at the Knights Inn Boardman. Believe me, I understand the heartbreak. Hottest days in central Oregon, stuck in the car, and no refreshing dip? It’s a bummer. But you're near the Columbia River, so there’s that! And hey, it *is* a budget motel, so you gotta make some compromises. Think of it as a trade-off: no pool, but you save enough money to, I don't know, buy an extra-large ice cream cone. Priorities, people! Priorities!

Breakfast? What's the Grub Situation?

Breakfast... oh, breakfast. This is where things get interesting. Expect a continental breakfast. Think the standard fare. Think... pre-packaged pastries (the kind that may or may not have been around since the Clinton administration), maybe some instant oatmeal, coffee that's definitely been brewed for awhile, and maybe, *maybe* some sad-looking fruit. It's not gourmet, folks. It's designed to get you going. Don't expect a buffet brunch bonanza.

Frankly, I usually skip it. I pack my own granola bars and coffee from home. But hey, if you're desperate, it's there. And sometimes, the free coffee is exactly what you need after a long drive. It's a gamble, really. You never know what you’ll find, but it's part of the whole Knights Inn experience! Embrace the mystery!

Parking? Is it a nightmare?

Parking is *usually* not a problem. There's a decent amount of parking. You're in Boardman, not downtown Portland, so you're good. You might have to walk a few extra feet, but nothing crazy. I give it a thumbs up for parking.

What's the Wi-Fi Like? Because, work...

Ah, Wi-Fi. The bane of the modern traveler's existence. It's free, which is a plus, but...it can be slow. Think dial-up speed... sometimes. Streaming? Might be a struggle. Checking email? Likely doable. If you *absolutely* need reliable internet, and you're planning on working, consider tethering to your phone or bringing a hotspot. Just sayin'. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Is Boardman a Safe Area? And the Knights Inn specifically?

Boardman itself is generally considered a safe town. It's a small community, and the Knights Inn is located in a reasonably well-lit area. I’ve never felt unsafe there, and I’ve walked around at night. Of course, always use common sense. Lock your car, don't leave valuables visible, and be aware of your surroundings. It's a good idea to always be aware, no matter where you are traveling. Trust your gut feeling – if something smells fishy, it probably is.

Okay, a Real-World Story. Give me an Anecdote!

Alright, prepare yourself. This one's a doozy. Picture it: late August, scorching hot, driving cross-country, and I'm *exhausted*. I need a bed, *now*. I roll into the Knights Inn around midnight, and the front desk guy is... well, he looked like he'd seen some things. He was friendly enough, though, in that weary, seen-it-all kind of way. I get my room key, trudge down the hallway (which, by the way, smelled vaguely of bleach and desperation), and open the door.

And cue the soundtrack of… the world's loudest air conditioner. It was like a jet engine was trying to take off in the corner. I try to turn it down... no luck. I try to turn it off... it just got *louder*. I call reception, and the guy says,Hotels With Balconys

Knights Inn - Boardman OR Boardman (OR) United States

Knights Inn - Boardman OR Boardman (OR) United States

Knights Inn - Boardman OR Boardman (OR) United States

Knights Inn - Boardman OR Boardman (OR) United States

Post a Comment for "Knights Inn Boardman, OR: Your Budget-Friendly Oregon Oasis!"